Thursday 28 April 2011

My Favourite Sausages Ever

I've been coming to Burnham Overy Staithe on the North Norfolk coast for over thirty years now. In fact, I was here for Charles and Diana's wedding back in 1981 when I was four years old (I've given away my age now!). I'm now here with my very own family and my son just happens to be four years old for William and Kate's wedding.

We've always enjoyed the local food, but if there's one thing I love more than anything are the tasty Wells sausages from Arthur Howell's Butchers in Wells and Burnham Market, find out more about them at Arthur Howell Online. I just can't get enough of them. We never really had fry-ups at home when we were young, but we would always have a traditional fried breakfast when we were on holiday in Burnham and those meaty sausages evoke memories of lovely family holidays. Although these sausages come with a condition - a man has to cook them! My father used to cook them all those years ago, now Mr Mean is the breakfast king on holiday (I'm sure my dad would be proud of his efforts!).

So, Wells sausages are now a holiday tradition in our family and the next generation are finding them as tasty as we did thirty years ago!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...